Our Top 10 Hazelmont Must Do’s … Plus More !
At Hazelmont Cottage, there are many things to see and do when you come for your cosy rainforest retreat getaway. You can do a little or a lot, it’s up to you.
Here are our top 10 things to do at Hazelmont Cottage and the surrounding area when you come to stay.
- Explore the Back Roads… by 4WD down 17 Mile Rd …grab a map from the visitor centre
- Sample Gin & Whisky at The Pechey Distillery
- Enjoy breakfast with the birds on the deck
- Experience making your own wood fire pizza in our pizza oven (BYO or kits available)
- Explore High Country Hamlets with the HCH guide – buy fresh blueberries, avos, flowers, rhubarb, honey, olives & wine
- Go riding at Cowboy Up Trail Rides
- Enjoy delicious food & coffee at Colours of St Cris
- Take the patchwork rug & lie under the stars on our hill
- Book a table for fine dining at Rosalie House Cellar Door
- Birdwatch with our bird guide
- Chase fireflies in October at Gus Beutel Lookout or cottage deck
- Watch the sunset with our Wine & Cheese baskets at Gus Beutel Lookout
- Immerse yourself in the rainforest at Ravensbourne National Park
- Walk along Shearer’s Rd at sunset is a MUST! (Cross opposite our gate and up the hill – walk or drive)
- Ask for our personally compiled map of Ravensbourne trails
- Last but not least…Cosy up in front of a log fire